Sunday 17 August 2014

Ulaanbaater 18th August

After booking the car in we headed straight for our hotel.  Two bottles of Tattinger between the three of us, and as Rodger doesn't drink, that meant one each for Peter and me.  There was party going on somewhere for the Mongol Rally that night in UB, but we were shattered.  The champagne proved a good way to sleep the deepest sleep I'd done in a month.

 This is where all the gars go in UB.  Some for the scrapheap, and some like the Nostromo to be packed on a train and sent back to Vilnius where I will pick her up and drive her home.
 I don't think Ford know what a great car they have on their hands with the B-Max.  If anyone knows anyone there I'd be more than happy to explain to them just how good it is.
 The cars were beginning to stack up
 And this dude, in his Ghostbusters overalls and cheap Russian cigarette was one cool customer
 Hard core finisher.


No comments:

Post a Comment